Interior ground floor:
• Open kitchen, direct connection with dining room, rustic design, American refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, Falcon-stove with 5 cooktop burners, dishwasher, microwave…).
The kitchen is located in the center of the house and is therefore an excellent meeting point.
It gives access to the enclosed garden on both sides and the cascade garden with swimming pool.
• Dining room of about 50 m² with a dining table for 14 people, with a large central woodstove. View on the valley.
• Comfortable living room of about 30 m² with beautiful stone fire place and hifi music installation. View on the valley.
• Second living room (30 m²) with stone fireplace, TV and DVD
• Utility room with washer, dryer, iron and sewing machine
• Library (20m²) with stone fireplace, chessboard, board games and books in several languages
Interior first floor and adjoining rooms:
• 2 luxury bedrooms (each 50 m²) with view on the valley. Queen size beds (160 x 200), dressing, and suited bathrooms with shower and toilet.
In one room there is an additional single bed. View on the valley.
• 2 Spacious bedrooms (40 m² and 30 m²) with Queen size beds (160 x 200)
• 1 spacious bedroom with sleeping facilities for 3 persons – 3 single beds)
• On request we can relocate some (extra) single beds
• Our ‘loft’: a big open room (+/- 100 m²) with 2 bunks (4 persons); leisure opportunities: pool table, seating, game room.
Also to be used as meeting-room or banquet room. Only in use during spring and summer.